Saturday, September 20, 2014

SWEET POTATOS:))))))))


So without a doubt my one of my favorite foods is the sweet potato. I love them. My day is usually not complete unless I have two big ones at the end of the day. Addiction: I say yes:).
For me, I like them plain. Cut in rounds. Every way. I decided to do a round up of AMAZING sweet potato recipes. This is total amazingness for me and many clean happy eaters out there.
#1
This is hands down my favorite recipe ever. I have it at least a few times a week. No guilt. Just love. Made by the brilliant Casey Lorriane.
Here is the picture:
And the link:
 
It is baked sweet potato rounds with a chocolate dipping sauce. YUM!
#2
Not a personal favorite but so many people loved it that I had to include it here.
Miss Gena’s of Choosing Raw(She is awesome) Sweet Potato hummus.
The pic.
The link:
Then there is the simple ways cut them up into fries with coconut oil. The best, bake a couple of them plain with an avocado salad for  a lovely well combined dinner.
Of course never complete with TONS of my other addiction cinnamon. And maybe a little stevia;)
How do you like your sweet potatoes?.
Some benefits:
.Full of vitamins C, B and Beta Carotene
.Helpful with Asthma, Bronchitis, Immunity,Cancer, Digestion, Water Balance, eye site, energy and more
Want more of the benefits – Here ya go:


More Benefits HERE<3
Feel good about eating these again. DO NOT be afraid of carbs. They do not make you fat! #:).  ;)


Oh, and try Natalia’s Pumpkin Pie in A Bowl to die for!
Here is the Recipe:
16 oz Carrott Juice
1/2 Avocado
1 sweet potato
Cinamon-pumpkin pie spice- stevia (opt)
Blend and yum. Thanks Natalia Rose:)!


How do you enjoy your sweet potatoes( I don’t say yams because what we sell in USA is not really yams sadly)?
What would you like to see on the blog(be it anything).
Please let me know about your love for sweet potatoes, your recipes, and how you enjoy them.
With love <3
Have a great day. I’m off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment