Tuesday, October 28, 2014

5 Things I'm LOVING lately:)

Hey ya'll I've found a ton of cool stuff lately and I thought I'd share to give you some ideas! Enjoy.


1. Ms. Dash. So I know this isn't "new" but I seriously had NO idea how good they are. Especially the regular and lemon lime flavor its really good on a salad with mustard (don't judge til you try;)!!!!

2. Rebounding... I LOVE it. It really helps with digestion and it's also really fun way to do plyo and get some extra workouts in. Also it makes you feel like a kid again!

 
3. Loving Taylor Swift's new songs they are so good. I'm kind of a nerd for her. I'm so excited for her new album tomorrow!!!
 
4. Everything Vegetables and their powders (aka superfoods!). I've been on a kick. I just love them and how they make me feel!:) Photos from my instagram lol.
 





 
 
5. Last but not least.. Everything Halloween!
Does anyone else feel like people are just not in it this year:/. It's a bummer but I still love it and definitely wanna try these two recipes from Chocolate Covered Katie!:::
 
 


http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/04/30/cosmic-chocolate-peppermint-patties/
*York Peppermint Patties*


 

 
  Question: What are you loving Lately??? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment