Friday, October 17, 2014

Awesome Youtube Videos! #Sofunny ....

Hey ya'll I'm OBSESSED with YouTube I thought I'd share some great video's and great channels!!! Enjoy!:)


1. *LAUGHS*  Kevin The Cashier. Ellen sends one of her writers out to go undercover as a cashier and it's hysterical!!! I watch these on the Stairmaster...If I'm going to die I might as well laugh too:)) Here are the best ones. I love a ton more funnies if you like these:)!

 
 
 
 
 
2.   *WORKOUTS* I love this Jillian Michaels Workout, Definitely get your heart rate up. Always my go to at home!:
 
 
3. I love these to channels for workouts. They both do HIIT style workouts which helps me not be so bored:)
 
-Fitness Blender! : ALWAYS varies their workouts which I love
-Christine Salus: Always has great workouts 
 
4. Yoga. Which is my LOVE! And is SO important. No you don't have to be flexible to do it.
Here are great videos:
-This is great when your not feeling great
-Great for when your anxious and stressed out
-For those of ya'll with back pain this is a great one.
 
4. Here is a great yoga channel for more flows:
Banana Blondie 108- SO gorgeous!
 
That's all for today, let me know if you like this and I'll do more. I have a ton of health, recipes, fitness, yoga, humor:)

What are your favorite youtube videos/channels? Let me know what you think of these! :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment